Subject: Re: Zeiss on my Leica
From: chris@chrismorrow.com (Christoper Morrow)
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 10:57:23 -0400

At 10:40 AM -0500 on 9/17/97, Eric Welch wrote:

> At 11:11 PM 9/16/97 -0400, you wrote:
> >Do you refer to Will McBride of Berlin? I know him.
>
> I believe so. He's the one who did the photo essay on Siddhartha, right?
>
> I read his comment on the flektagons in an old book published in the early
> 70s. One of those profile books about three photographers, I think. Do you
> have any of his books? One of them is actually illegal here in the U.S.
> Child porn, supposedly.

After a quick search through my bookshelves I found my copy of this book.
It's title is "The Photo Essay: Paul Fusco and Will McBride." It was
published in 1974 by Thos. Crowell Co. Its ISBN is 0-690-00622-5 (soft). My
guess is it's out of print at this point. Anyone interested might check out
Pawprint, an excellent web site in NJ that sells used/rare/out-of-print
books (http://www.pawprintbooks.com/).

BTW, I'm not interested in selling this book since it is part of a set of 7
books that were called Masters of Contemporary Photography. A library may
have copies.

Christopher Morrow

chris@chrismorrow.com