Subject: Re: Noctilux f:1.2 not f:1.0
From: dannyg1@IDT.NET
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 23:45:36 +0000

Jorg Willems wrote:

> I just read Rich's message in the rec.photo.marketplace:

Jorg,

I just spoke with him and asked his opinion on the comparison of the two. You see, he
does have both and he told me that he likes the 1.2 better. He especially liked that the
lens didn't protrude into the frame nearly as much as the larger 1.0. He said that he felt
the 1.2 was sharper and had less falloff as well.

Danny Gonzalez