Subject: Re: Pricereductions & Bad Smoke
From: "Michiel Fokkema" <mfokkema@pop3.worldaccess.nl>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 17:10:05 +0000

>  The wholesale price of the M6 is a about $1500, so lets drop this thread
That is strange indeed.

>  since whoever started it must be either trying to pull our leg or else has
>  been smoking some bad weed.
I'm not trying to pull your leg. I was just informing you about
information which might be of some interest to you. Maybe someone is
trying to pull my leg, but the information came from two independed
sources which both have very good connections in the Leica factory.
BTW we keep the good weed for ourselves, the bad weed we ship to the
USA.

                 greetings,

                                      Michiel