Subject: M6 Shifting Viewfinder ??
From: "Ferdinand U. LuDo" <fld@mozcom.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 16:53:20 +0800

Hello luggers,

I'm new @ using the M6 with my 50/2.0 summicron M lens so please bear in
with me.

I noticed that when I mounted the camera on the tripod, the lens set at
infinity since I was shooting a landscape, as I rotated the focusing ring
towards 1-2 feet that 50mm framelines moved downwards shifting to the
right. is this normal ??

Would this circumstance also happen to the other M lenses like the 35 or 90
that as you focus closer to the subject, that the framelines moves along
with it ??

Thanks for the clarification,

Ferdinand