Subject: Re: New R8 Ad!
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 06:23:50 -0700

On 10 Sep 97,  David W. Almy wrote:

<snip>

>Odd, though, that it would be placed in a lifestyles of the
>self-indulgent-type magazine, rather than a photo mag.  Mmmmm.

Ah, the new sin, self-indulgence! Best that we disband this list and
all go to entry level Canon, Nikon, Minolta et al.

- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com

          Thought for the day:
      Intuition (n): an uncanny sixth sense which tells people
      that they are right, whether they are or not.