Subject: Re: 90 Tele-Elmarit-M Probs
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 1997 22:50:16 -0400

Probably not. Try that with any lens and you'll see spots. I looked at
several of the thin Tele-Elmarits and you can tell the good from the bad.
The bad ones have a haze, thin on some, thicker on others, but over the
whole surface. The clear ones,(later in production) are clear, save those
few dust marks you see in every lens. Mine is a very nice lens, and so tiny
it's a pleasure to carry.

Tom