Subject: Re: Leica-Users List Digest V1 #639
From: Otto Braasch <otto.braasch@bnla.baynet.de>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 1997 14:44:51 +0200

Eric Welch on 08 Sep 1997 11:09:50 wrote on subject
"Japanese "M" mount":

> Not Leica lenses. The 100 Apo Macro, the 180 Apo telyts (plural) and the
> 70-180 sound like they'd give most films a run for the money. And there's a
> new Kodachrome due out that's supposed to be 100 and fine grain like 25.
> Let's hope!

Eric,

I do not think the Leica APOs can squeeze TechPan - that film is said to be
good for max 400 lines/mm in the Tetenal Neofin Docu.

And the new 100 ASA Kodachrome - is it just your wishful thinking (I'll join
you in it) or is there any "real" rumour behind it?

Regards,

Otto