Subject: Re: Tim Page
From: "Charles E. Albertson" <chucko@ricochet.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 1997 14:29:27 -0700

Legendary photojournalist from the Vietnam war though, as Claes points out,
still working, including several stints in Cambodia. He has about three
books of his photos out, but details of the legend can be found in Michael
Herr's "Dispatches" (worth reading in its own right, and I'm pretty sure
I've seen it in bookstores in Oz) as well as Page's autobio, "Page After
Page" (hard to find).

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.