Subject: Re: Raw data
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 1997 10:22:21 -0500

At 05:37 PM 9/5/97 -0400, you wrote:
>In einer eMail vom 05.09.1997  19:24:13, schreiben Sie:
>
>>Only complainers will respond, in most cases. Happy people won't bother.
>

>Maybe you also have look at the data:  6 complainers and 20 happy owners.

But the more complainers there are, and the lack of happy people, and it
skews the results, where I would bet it's more likely a 1000:1 happy to sad
ratio in the big scheme of things (just guessing). Six is actually a rather
large percentage of 20, for such a fine camera, no?

Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR

To iterate is human; to recurse, divine.