Subject: Re: Di quietly
From: ABreull@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 02:11:28 -0400 (EDT)

In einer eMail vom 05.09.1997  04:36:15, schreiben Sie:

>The only way to deal with fortune hunters is to make the
>game too expensive or illegal, and as the law cannot really afford to hunt
>the individuals down, it must turn its attention to the real source of the
>poison and fine the magazines heavily for clear intrusions on privacy.

1) Hmm. Do I hear a call for Big Brother ?

2) Some celebs find their pix in the mags, others don't - although they're in
comparable positions - maybe those don't depend on their public every day's
rebirth. I even suspect, that most celebs or politicians who cry out loud
now, are too uninteresting and/ or haven't been in the mags for some period.
Maybe they should follow the hint, and crash through inner cities on 120+ mph
in a one ton car, guided by a drunken driver and security chief from hotel
Ritz?

Besides, a US mag offered $ 300.000 for the in-car shots, and a British
newspaper $ 3 million. Bad financial luck for the guy, whose agency took the
pix from the market again ...

Alf