Subject: Re: Bokeh/also
From: JocastaXX@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 14:02:56 -0400 (EDT)

  Carl -
    How do you retrieve from archive by Subject?  I only have an archival
 list by date & that is useless unless you know the date.  I too would
 like a better understanding of "bokeh".

  Joy Lindstrom

<< For a complete working to death of the topic, retrieve some of the LUG
 archives from earlier this year. The dialog was actually quite
 informative.

  Carl S >>