Subject: Re: Re[2]: M6 problem "survey"
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 1997 22:48:19 -0400

LUGgers:

Is it just me or does this response strike you as not much different than
the kid at 7 eleven telling you he doesn't have time to check the dates on
the bottles of milk when he restocks the shelves?

I have known many who worked in the US auto industry. It was exactly the
tone and attitude reflected in this message that nearly killed the US car
makers in the 70s and 80s.

I'm concerned for the future of Leica camera.

Tom