Subject: Off topic - RE: TriX / Microdol / Rodinal
From: "Garbutt, Robert" <RGarbutt@ncrpexec.telstra.com.au>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 15:42:00 +1000

Thanks Ian and Jim.  It is obviously time for me to stop playing around
in my trial and error way and get technically serious.  I'm off to buy
the good book in its 3 glorious volumes.

I might also add that despite 'the noise' of the LUG I look forward to
this ingestion of photographic topics.  Anyway, one person's noise is
another's conversation.  Thanks for the daily conversation and the help
I have received from so many of you.

Regards,
Rob.
 >  	According to Ansel Adams, The Negative, page 188 - "A
compensating
 >  developer combines the properties of low-contrast development in the
 >  high-value areas, and higher-contrast development in the shadows.
The