Subject: Re: Paparazzi &Princess Di
From: ABreull@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 12:49:25 -0400 (EDT)

In einer eMail vom 01.09.1997  15:44:49, schreiben Sie:

>Stalking laws are on the books - at least in the USA.  Why could /
>should these laws not be invoked in the case of overly-aggressive
>photographers?  I mean prison sentences, not wrist slaps.

Hi Chuck & all:

What's at least in the USA ? Don't you remember anymore - remember the famous
Weegee ?

Great guy he was, really great guy for more than two decades - till he
started with his stupid, twisted portraits ... Unfortunately he didn't use a
Leica for his news pix and picture napping, and thanks God he used a Hassy
for his silly portraits.

Regards,
Alf