Subject: Re: R problems
From: "Krzysztof Szecowka" <szecowka@ch.wssk.wroc.pl>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 23:03:59 +0200

My problem with R5 has sth to do with electric ciruits. It happens
unexpectedly, that warning triangle with +/- sign appears in the viewfinder
and the exposure reading is incorect. When I push slightly the exposure
compensation ring (without switching the exposure comp. knob) the triangle
disapears and there is correct reading. Of course the compensation ring is
on "0" when the false reading happens. I wrote to Leica in Solms and they
answered immediately that they could check it out, but the service could be
expansive so maybe I could live with it. After a deep look in my wallet I
decided to live with it.

Chris

*********** REPLY PARTITION ***********