Subject: Re[2]: M4-2 vs M6
From: Alistair_Stewart_at_DF5007@ccmailgw.mcgawpark.baxter.com
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 11:04:26 -0500

- --IMA.Boundary.232178278

     Sonke,

     please can you post to the LUG the serial numbers for chrome, black
     and titanium M6's after which plastic components were used, &/or
     design changes implemented, in the frame counter.

     My (I just got rid of it) titanium M6 immediately had this problem
     from new (I had it fixed at Leica USA, but it took 6 weeks!) I would
     like to know which of my other 3 (all recent models) have it, and how
     I arrange for the flaw, if any of them have it, will be expediently
     corrected at no charge.

Please reply to all addresses on this message.

thank you

Alistair