Subject: Eye Piece Follow Up
From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 11:12:30 -0400

Dear Fellow LUGnuts,

I forgot to mention that it may just be easier to correct astigmatism by
wearing glasses or contact lenses (both soft and rigid lenses will work).
The new high eye point finders, like in the R8, work very well with
glasses.  Perhaps in the future, the M6 will be produced with a high eye
point finder.  In the mean time, I use the external viewfinders when
photographing with the 21/2.8 and 28/2.8 lenses.  Its my Leica version of a
"point and shoot" camera.  Don't have the 24mm aspherical yet but miracles
do happen.  I wonder if my wife would notice if we don't buy any groceries
for a few months? Our kids might begin to complain though ;-)

Happy shooting,

Richard
Richard Clompus, OD
West Chester, PA, USA