Subject: Re: New Leica Price Guide
From: Gerard Captijn <captyng@vtx.ch>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 17:58:22 +0200

At 01:51 PM 25/08/1997 +0000, you wrote:
> Stefan & Christoph -
>
>   Please dont argue the point with me, as the guide information for Europe
>  was compiled by your own people & for US it was Stan Tamarkin.

Maybe I can help in giving an idea of prices of used Leica gear in Germany.
One of the major German photo magazines "Foto Magazin" publishes once a
year a list of used Leica prices, based on the thousands of small buy/sell
ads they publish each year.

If you give me a list of the hardware in which you are interested, I'll
email the German pre-owned price with the adds/deducts for the state the
equipment is in.

Gerard Captijn.

Gerard Captijn,
Geneva, Switzerland.