Subject: Re: Leica 35/50 M
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 18:53:07 -0600 (MDT)

>My question to those in the know:  would I see an astounding
>improvement in the performance at these apertures with the 11310 35 and the
>11819 and also 11826 50mm's.  Is there a big "jump" between these two last
>versions also?
>
>Thanks so very much!
>Doc

A cheaper option would be to have them both cleaned. Roy just went that
route with his 2/50 and said he saw immediate improvement. Just an idea.

Look through both ends of your lenses while shining a little flashlight
through the opposite end. If what you see alarms you, perhaps it's time for
a CLA.

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes
Boulder, CO