Subject: Re: Photo Magazine Recommendation
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 21:28:37 -0700

Have you seen the Sep/Oct "American Photo" magazine? Mine just arrived two
days ago. It features Henri Cartier-Bresson very prominently, with some of
his well known photos and some that I have never seen before. About half
the articles are about HCB, including some interesting critiques of his
work.

Also, the Oct issue of "Photo Techniques" is just out. The article, "A
Narrative History of Color Photography" gives credit to Kodachrome and the
Leica for heightened interest in color photography in the 1950s.

One other Leica sighting - My daughter and I were watching the old movie,
"Born Free" last night. There is a brief scene in the beginning of the
movie when the female lead is taking pictures of the lion cubs with a TM
Leica, probably a IIIf.

Gary