Subject: Re: American Photo & HCB
From: Stark <astark@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 22:03:31 -0400 (EDT)

Ben: Please let us know how you made out with your $3.20 case: God this is
the stuff dream's are made of. Maybe a 250 reporter! hot dog. Hey we can
dream can't we. Wish you the best and if you can't get the lock open take
a blade and "cut" it open. Come to think of it who know's it just might be
a R8 with motor drive! Ok I know I just went a little bit to far but we
can dream can't we?                             A.Stark

                        tempus vitam regit