Subject: salgado on the net?
From: ROB HEYMAN <rheyman@thehub.com.au>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 22:43:54 +1000

I have been trying to describe Salgado's work to a friend. Can any one
tell me where to find some of his images on the net. There is only one
site I have found but it contains only one picture (which is VERY slow
to load).  If it was possible I would lend him my books, but he is in an
isolated area and I don't want to trust my books to the freight lines.

Thanks

Rob