Subject: Re: Summer Travels
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 07:16:08 -0400 (EDT)

At 09:42 AM 8/20/97 +0500, you wrote:

>Hello Tina,
>
>	Thanks for pointing out that my calendar was more than a little off.  At
>times though, it does seem more like the 70's here as some things just do
>not change that much.  We even have a "few refugees from the 60's"
>wandering around and Freak Street still exists.
>
>Ian Stanley
>
>Kathmandu, Nepal

Hi, Ian:  I know what you mean.  I spend a lot of time in rural Central
America and that's like going back in time about 100 years.  Some ways it's
great - simpler life style, close families - but the state of things like
medical care make you long for the 20th century!   Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com>
<http://www.onlineartistleague.com>