Subject: Re: Which Leica? HELP !
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 19 Aug 97 23:48:17 EDT

Clicio Barroso wrote:

<<<the first time I have a real desire to own a Leica. I want it to
> be hanging around my neck *always*,>>>>

Oh my dear man, you could rue the day you asked for advice in the LUG for
openers, as each and everyone has they're preferences of gear.

But seeing you asked :) I might as well jump in the water with everyone else! :)

M6,   light meter built in and the camera is quick and easy to use.

50mm Noctilux f.1

35mm aspherical 1.4

and a 90mm of your choice.

Now be prepared for the next five days of the wildest suggestions you can
imagine. However the key to success of camera selection is a very large amount
of money in your wallet or a sizable bank account capable of being badly damaged
through purchasing the finest camera and lenses in the world.

Damn there I go again, big praising it to death! :)

ted
Victoria, Canada
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant