Subject: Re: film craze
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 13:29:33 +0200

Guido,
I use the following films:

b&w:
  Ilford Delta 100, sometimes 400
  Agfa APX25 (tremendous closeups with the Tele-Elmarit 2.8/90)
  I develop in Ilford ID11, enlargements on Ilford Multigrade
  T-Max 3200, developped in T-Max-Developper

Slides:
  Kodachrome 25, only film able to make a rainy day glow (if you can hold it)
  Kodak Elite 100 II,
  sometimes Kodak Elite 50
  sometimes Fuji Velvia (skin tones too red)

  I almost never use faster chrome film due to less colour saturation and a
  mix with other chromes is almost impossible in a slide show.