Subject: Re: What's Your Failure Rate?
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 15 Aug 97 00:29:25 EDT

Donal Philby wrote:

<<< you could nip some of that $200+ bottle of scotch we forgot to drink and
create a little fog.>>>>>>>

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, damn! What a host!
Introduce a good buddy to a $200.00 dollar bottle of "Leica" like Scotch! :) and
forget to pour him a wee dram after dinner. :(

Well OK I owe you big time for that one! :) Next time you get tp play with my R8
and two scotches! :) Oh well you insisted on talking Leica photography! :)

<<Too many stories, not enough scotch. Next time we'll reverse the
priorities.>>>>>

Damn right! :) the really good stuff first and then you can play with the R8! :)
Besides the "war stories" get better after a few! :)

ted