Subject: Re: What's Your Failure Rate?
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 07:32:43 +0500

At 08:00 PM 97-08-14 EDT, you wrote:
>Give me fog, low light, mist and the neat stuff any time and the Leicas just
>glow in the dark.:)
>
>If only you could have all the doom and gloom weather and still be Leica
comfy
>warm, it would be wonderful! :)
>
>ted

Hello Ted,

	Come on over to Kathmandu - we are in the middle of monsoons so you can
have all of the doom and gloom you want and still keep your Leica warm!!!!
Actually it's a wonderful time to photograph here as the rain makes for
some wonderful street scenes and before the rains hit there are huge
billowy clouds that climb higher than I have ever seen anywhere else.
Amazing.  The biggest problem is trying to keep everything dry.  If you
want misty eery mornings winter is the best time to come.

Ian Stanley

Kathmandu, Nepal