Subject: Re: m6 macro
From: wilcox@umcc.umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 12:37:31 -0400

It is a semi-spot and of course must be used as such. On a copy stand I
often use a gray card. The incident meter (Studio Delux) works fine too. If
I'm using flash the whole point is moot as flash is metered with a LunaPro
F and calculated for extension.

BTW: The "calculation" mentioned above is done very simply. I use a
substitute target that I copied from a very old Leica Photgraphy and
laminated on a white card. It reads out directly in exposure factors. Very
quick and easy.

Cheers!

kw

- ----