Subject: freedom to use LEICA
From: "Guido Ridoli" <guirid@numerica.it>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 09:17:31 +0200

- ---------
> Da: John_McLeod@designlink.com
> Oggetto: Re: Seeing (was: Blind test)
> Oddmund -
> While I often agree with, and always enjoy, your postings to this list,
I think we all need to be more tolerant and open-minded about why we enjo=
photography Leica or otherwise.....................................
....................................... I enjoy hearing about how and why
you use your Leica and your Contax.  This list benefits from your
perspective.  But it's "ok" to not be like you.  We don't have to have th=
same reasons for using our Leicas that you have for using, or not using,
yours.  It's a greater error, in my opinion, for Leica owners to feel tha=
they must pretend to own Leicas for the "right" reasons (i.e. to record
the world's travails like Salgado, etc.) than it is to be honest about
owning a Leica for a less than noble reason.
> John McLeod

I support you John and our FREEDOM to use LEICA without to be judged as
exhibitionists,  ignorant to "seeing",  blind men, capitalists or some
other "intelligent words"
URSS r=E9gime no more lives, in the LUG and all over the world

     Guido Ridoli
LEICA M  superfan
guirid@numerica.it