Subject: Re: PROJECT LENS
From: n5xrd@juno.com (Richard W. Hemingway)
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 06:41:59 CDT

>Wonder  would it help if I use a CF projector lens instead of this FF
>lens?
>Will the usage of CF lens introduce new problem, like the lost of
>sharpness
>and color saturation? Recommandation please.

No it will be pretty sharp across the slide.  I have recently taken out
my SuperColorplan  FF lens and have begun using the CF lens instead.  It
made a big difference in sharpness across the slide.  Color saturation
remained about the same with maybe, just maybe, a minimal loss of
sharpness in the center.  I am very pleased with the CF lens and the
Kodak cardboard mounts.