Subject: Off topic/medium format advice
From: FSilberman@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 19:23:49 -0400 (EDT)

Dear luggers:

Although I love my M6's & 2's, I'm looking to get into some magazine work
(which use primarily 6 x 7 format) & have narrowed my choices to purchasing a
Pentax 6 x 7 or Mamiya 7. I like the idea of the Mamiya rangefinder (light,
quiet, etc.) but it does have it's limitations. (close up work) I've actually
considered one of both Any thoughts? Have any of you used either
camera?Thanks
Frederic