Subject: Anyone used the new 35-70 f4 R-Zoom?
From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 1997 17:22:03 -0400

Dear Fellow LUGnuts,

Now that I am beginning to get further into the Leica R system,  has anyone
tried the new 35-70 f4.0 macro zoom from Leica?  It was featured in their
latest newsletter.  I think it retails for $1200 or less.

I do not intend to develop the lenses I now use with the M system but one
zoom couldn't hurt - could it?

Thanks for the response.  This is a very new lens and no one seems to know
much about it.

Richard
Richard Clompus, OD
West Chester, PA, USA