Subject: Re: SHOW ME THE MONEY! aka $3,340
From: "Dr. Elliot Puritz" <drpuritz@li.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 1997 11:33:48 -0400

David Morton wrote:

> Chuck writes:
>
> > Then why don't they raise the price of an M6 to $5,000 and double
> their
> > sales?

Guys:

I have a really neat idea.  Why don't we commission Leica to make a
Leica Users Group Commerative Camera M6.  We could call it something
like...well, we could generate a separate thread on possible names.
We could each order one, along with special lenses to fit the
design...engraved with LUGGERS on it, or something like that.  The
possibilities are truly endless.  We would all have heirlooms, and
help support the Leica factory works.

Cheers,

Elliot