Subject: Re: M6 sales idea
From: dannyg1@IDT.NET (Danny Gonzalez)
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 08:11:07 -0400 (EDT)

>90% of Leica M6 pictures are made by turning the aperture ring until the 2
>LED's match.

Gerard,

I think I'm beginning to see where my shooting style differs from most
around here. I require that my set aperture be a first order decision and
vary my shutter speed to set correct exposure. On the M6, this is not the
most convenient way of working and that could very well be why I'm having a
hard time finding a POV balance with the LUG status quo.

Never could appreciate the value of shutter priority thinking but I can
understand how others get good use from it.

Good deductive reasoning call on the thinking process clash behind the
disagreement. My hats off to you; your keen perception of the stylistic
difference was laudable and surprised even me.

Thanks,
Danny Gonzalez