Subject: Re: Journaling incoming LUG e-mail
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 20:51:59 -0700

Here's a technique I use to make sure I don't miss important personal
e-mail in the friendly (usually) avalanche from the LUG. Do the following
setup once:

In Internet Explorer, click "Mail". Then from the Internet Mail window
menu, choose "Mail", then "Inbox Assistant" and "Add". You can then tell
all mail with the 'leica-usersmejac.palo-alto.ca.us' address to
automatically go to a different folder than your default "Inbox". I direct
it all to a folder called "Leica Incoming".

Later, I highlight the e-mails I want to keep and use the "Mail" and "Move
To" options to move them into my "Leica Group" archival folder. Lately it's
been harder to empty "Leica Incoming" in any timely fashion!

Netscape probably has a similar feature. Hope this helps some. . .   Gary