Subject: Re: M6 sales idea
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 19:32:47 -0600 (MDT)

>Your saying that the M6 couldn't be improved by what I've proposed? Isn't
>its legend predicated by stealth and speed? Or is it, by the reverse
>implication, only a ludicrously expensive retro toy?
>
>What would be an acceptable M6 improvement?
>
>DG

NOTHING! Leave it alone!!! It's perfect just as it is! Evolution moves
swiftly in the beginning, once a being nears optimum form for it's
environment, evolution slows. The M is fully evolved, why force it beyond
that. That's the secret to all of this M stuff. While the rest of the world
continues to build more and more complex designs, only to become bored with
them before the warranties expire, the M remains unchanged. Enjoy it for
what it is, stop wishing it were something else.

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes
Boulder, CO

Visit my web site at http://www.frii.com/~bholmes/