Subject: LUG Protocol
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 1997 14:01:13 -0400

Well, I sort of enjoy the homey little prattle:  it makes the LUG seem what
it is, a group of friends.  I've sparred with many of you over the past
three years, and often been bested, but you guys, simply put, are friends,
even though I've only met two or three or you face to face.  Thus, the
friendly kidding adds a bit of enjoyment to an already interesting list.

I will admit, however, that I read very, very few of the 'images' and 'R'
threads, as I don't have time to read every message in full.  That's why,
as Roger keeps reminding us, that subject line is vital and we should all
work to update it as necessary when posting or responding.

And I strongly endorse keeping messages as short as possible.  If you wish
to post on three different subjects, then three messages are a heck of a
lot better than a single melange.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!