Subject: M
From: firkin@netconnect.com.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 11:53:27 +1000

I have always wanted the CLE electronics on the M6 trick, but the
discussions on this group have swayed me otherwise. It seems that most of
the M6 users prefer the manual camera, and I'm beginning to see the
argument. I might add, that Leica would sell more of the electronic version
because people like me take an eternity to catch on---- the M6 allows total
control, has mechanical whatnots, and is matched with superb optics. Like
all mechanical things, it gets out of whack, but then something seems to be
able to corrupt the binary bits on my Mac's system at regular intervals
necessitating a reload of the system software, so stability is in the lap
of the gods in my experience.

Alastair Firkin