Subject: Re: Leica Quality
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 04 Aug 97 17:56:40 EDT

Jim Brick wrote:

<<<If you are a legitimate professional photographer, making your
living via photography and use Leica equipment, Leica will do their very
best not let you down. Other situations can of course qualify.>>>>>

Jim,

this has been the same for me over the years when something needed fixing. I
courier the broken part, usually due to my carelessness and if it can be
repaired it's done and back courier ASP. Or if they can't turn it around within
24 to 36 hours, I've got a loaner from the "pool" gear.

ted