Subject: Re: Self-timer Add-Ons
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 00:25:35 -0400 (EDT)

<< Subj:	Self-timer Add-Ons
 Date:	97-08-04 00:03:51 EDT
 From:	ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca (George Huczek)
 Sender:	owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
 Reply-to:	leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
 To:	leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

    Many years ago I remember seeing a self-timer that screws into the
 shutter release button.  It looked like a small mechanical timer attached
 to a cable release mechanism.  It is threaded like a cable release, so can
 be used on a variety of cameras that do not come with self-timers.  Are
 these things available anywhere, and if so, where?  Has anyone had any
 experience using these things?

 -GH >>

George - I combine the scr mnt self-timer with another  Leitz accessory to
make a  self-timer that can be used on any "M" camera, especially the M6
which has the metering device where the DA used to fit,
Contact me at (Leikon35@aol.com) for further information.

Marvin Moss