Subject: Re: Staying cool under the collar
From: "Roy C. Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 1997 17:34:26 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 3 Aug 1997, Ben Holmes wrote:

> Has anybody ever seen a strap that was of cotton or terry cloth where it
> contacts the neck?

Seems to me that a dish towel of appropriate material with velcro dots
added in the right places ought to do.  Now that the "new" 50 Summicron is
back from a relube and thorough cleaning, that's what I'll try.

Written by:	Roy C. Zartarian	| Prophets are not without honor
		25 Stuart Street	| except in their own country
		Newington, CT 06111 USA	| and in their own house.
		http://www.connix.com/~royzart