Subject: Ben's Serial Numbers (Was Re: Wetzlar/Solms Quality)
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 11:36:55 +0200

    >> I am curious why you discontinued the serial #'s.  Seemed a good idea
    >> to me.
    >>
    >> Stephen Gandy
    >>
     > I thought so too. Someone here complained that I wasn't managing my web
     > site to their liking. What they failed to realize was that it was a
     > gift of both my time and my money. I don't require folks to suck up to
     > me, but when they whine about what I DO do, eh, well, it irks me.

Ben,

I am afraid you hit the wrong people. I have never insulted you - nor do I
intend to do so (unless you put the list up again ...:).
Without joking, I would appreciate it very much if you put them up again. If
you decide not to do so I still like your (often very helpful) input to the
list.

christoph