Subject: Information on Zeiss/Contax
From: "Doug Williams (R)" <dwilli19@ford.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 07:54:33 -0400

Hello...this is my very first posting ever.  I have been following the LUG for
about a month now.  I think it is one of the best groups yet!  I currently own
Leica M4-2 with a 50mm f2.0 collapsible Summicron.  My question refers to the
Zeiss lenses for the Contax cameras (the Contax S2).  I was wondering how well
these compare to the Leica R lenses?  I sort of inherited A Contax S2 with a
50mm f1.7 Zeiss lens.  Although not like my Leica M, Ilike the feel of the
camera.  Anyone else have any experience with the Contax/Zeiss.  I would like
very much to get a Leica 6 or 6.2, but that must wait for a while.  Thank-You.