Subject: Re: M-6 focusing precision/ my comparison/Leica fever
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 30 Jul 97 22:38:48 EDT

Duane Birkey wrote:

<<  Now I'm wondering what else can I sell to buy some more Leica lenses and a
couple more bodies?

Hey, is there a vaccine against Leica fever??????>>>>

Duane, afraid not! Man you are now trapped cold out and foorever more!:)

As soon as a guy starts photographing his daughter's dolls and figuring out what
the "family" can give up to buy more, he is captured in the Leica realm of never
neverland! :)

Man sounds like you've been bitten hard. It is when you shoot with Leica, then
different manufacturers gear on the same subject, then lay out the slides or
negs, that's usually when you see the "Light" and there isn't any vaccine in the
world to save you from Leicamania!:)

You're hooked big time my friend. :)

ted