Subject: Re: Leica quality
From: JocastaXX@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 17:03:40 -0400 (EDT)

Roger-
     As an active Skeet shooter as well as a Leica user,  I whole heartidly
agree with you.  The worst mistake I ever made was to pattern my barrels;  I
worried about their
non-perfection for months & my scores went down-hill;  then I noticed that
most of
the AA shooters could pick up anybodies shotgun and still break 100.
     If my photos with my old fashioned M2 & lllGs are good, why bench test
them?
Joy - to the world