Subject: Re: Gibberish on the LUG
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 28 Jul 97 21:09:26 EDT

<<<<<"This list is intended to be used by people who take photographs with
Leica and other rangefinder cameras."

        later:

"Yes we know that Leica makes SLR's.  They are excellent cameras and you
will find some people on this list who own them and talk about them.
However, the majority of the traffic and the interest is in rangefinder
cameras.">>>>>

Thanks to Dick and Roger for posting this! I do not re-call ever seeing it at
any time when I found myself into the LUG! much appreciated for posting it as a
reminder.

Now about those M6 tales of Leica joy! :)

ted