Subject: Re: R 9 Suggestion
From: FKemper@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 16:30:37 -0400 (EDT)

In einer eMail vom 25.07.97  17:10:27, schreiben Sie:

<< Just think of it.  A new SLR with all the new exposure options and no
 mirror noise when you press the release button.  It would sound closer to
 an M camera. >>

The Canon EOS RT (Canon's first EOS with fixed mirror) was surprisingly
noisy. I believe that the reason for it was the sound of the closing
aperture. I think it is similar to a PC where the fan makes most of the
noise, while the hard disk is not the main issue.

Frank