Subject: M3 D/S
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 12:29:46 +0200

Just like Dave, I am using this weekend to decide about an eventual camera
buy. I am thinking of a M3, that I can get for $350. I have checked the
camera, and it is OK technically. The exterior is a "user".
The thing that makes me hesitate, is that it is one of the last D/S
variants, with the old shutter times.
Are there any D/S users  here, who would like to comment how these old M3:s
are in practical use, compared to the later ones? One thing, that comes to
my mind, is that the MR-meter cannot be used. Are there any other
disadvantages to consider?
Regards, Hans
Mail: hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se
Home: http://www.komvux.mark.se/hp635.htm