Subject: Re: Leicaflex Problem
From: dannyg1@IDT.NET (Danny Gonzalez)
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 00:52:00 -0400 (EDT)

>>does anyone know the minimum mirror cycle time for the R8?<<

Slit width is how shutters reach speeds above flash sync speeds, where the
shutter must remain fully open (with the exception of some pulsing, long
sync. flash modes on some cameras). A good parameter for timing the maximum
speed of the mirrors movement is top sync. speed. Please forgive me my
participation in this thread....<s>.

Danny Gonzalez