Subject: Re: M use
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 25 Jul 97 01:22:19 EDT

Paul Schliesser

<<<<<"problems" due to the user's inability to focus properly,
etc.) that are not the camera's fault. Often, the most incompetent users
will be the ones who complain the loudest about how bad a camera>>>>>>

<<<Because of the Leica's expense and reputation (and because it becomes an item
of worship), owners will be much more nit-picky than the buyer of the average
consumer product.>>>>>>

Hi Paul,

How true on both counts!

What seems to be a problem with one user is nothing to another. Where an amateur
or semi-collector might be more concerned about an infintesimal mark or rub,
some one like me is crashing through the bush with 3 or 4 cameras dragging
thrugh the bushes with me, litterly oblivious of the marks and more concerned
they'll still be working when the time comes.

And then still not have a problem with them!

ted